All evaluation forms have been mailed out on 11/8. Candidates receiving distinctions will be invited to perform in a concert recital.
All examination permits have been mailed out on 10/18.
CCOM Grade Exam will be held on November 3, 2012 (Sat) and November 4, 2012 (Sun).
Registration will be accepted now till October 7, 2012.
- Candidates are not allowed to skip grades for those applying for grade 7-9 and performance certificate.
- Candidates are not allowed to apply for more than one grades for the same instrument within one year.
- Self-addressed envelop is no longer required during application.
- There is a $40 fees if applying after deadline and application is accepted.
- If candidate is taking SAT or other public exams and requires specific time slot, please indicate clearly on the registration form. Time cannot be changed once examination permit is mailed out. Please state clearly on registration form or attach an additional page.
- Ensure your selected songs are qualified for your level of exam. See song list.
- When mailing registration form, please do not request any signature.
The Central Conservatory of Music (CCOM) of China is China's most senior musical institute offering accredited examinations to applicants.
The Standard Grade Examination Committee of the CCOM has the mandate of expanding musical education and its stylistic tradition, and it provides authoritative musical achievement level assessment for overseas Chinese instrumental musicians and students.